Grove Dental can give you a crown that blends seamlessly along with your pure enamel.
Request an Appointment
If you have got a cracked or severely decayed tooth, getting high quality dental crowns would be the proper remedy for you. At Grove Dental, we provide natural-looking crowns for enamel which are geared toward defending, overlaying and restoring the unique aesthetics of a broken tooth.
What Are Dental Crowns,
Dental crowns, additionally referred to as caps, are custom-made, tooth-shaped casings that match snuggly over broken enamel to enhance energy, dimension and aesthetics. The crown encases all the seen portion of the tooth and capabilities as its new outer floor as a way to chew, communicate and smile comfortably as soon as once more — whereas stopping extra harm. Coming to Grove Dental for dental crowns in Downers Grove, Lombard, Wheaton or Bolingbrook means getting engaging, sturdy restorations that look and performance identical to your pure enamel.
Having a crown positioned is easy at considered one of Grove Dental’s workplaces.
– Our light workforce will put together the tooth by eradicating a small portion of enamel as a way to accommodate the crown.
– An impression of the tooth is then taken and despatched to an off-site dental laboratory the place it’s fabricated in line with the tooth’s actual specs. Porcelain materials is the preferred possibility for crowns as we speak, as it’s just about indistinguishable from pure enamel.
– A short lived crown is connected to the tooth to guard it till the everlasting crown is prepared.
– At the next go to, the non permanent crown is eliminated and the brand new crown is completely positioned and bonded over the affected tooth.
Advantages of Dental Crowns
Our dental crowns provide many advantages, together with the next options:
– Crowns are lengthy lasting with correct care.
– Crowns are rapidly and simply positioned.
– Crowns are sturdy and sturdy.
– Crowns shield enamel from additional decay, an infection and fracture.
– Crowns enhance your potential to chew and communicate.
– Placement of a crown requires little to no restoration time.
– Crowns save severely broken or decayed enamel from extraction.
– Crowns restore the aesthetics of your smile.
Why Might You Need a Crown,
If the structural integrity of a number of of your pure enamel has been compromised, a crown could also be one of the best ways to protect the tooth, stop extraction and improve the looks of your smile. Without a crown, your tooth will change into considerably weaker and will fracture or trigger pointless ache.
Our skilled dentists at Grove Dental could advocate a crown in your enamel to:
– Strengthen a fractured or decayed tooth that can not be handled with a filling
– Replace a broken filling
– Restore excessively worn enamel
– Support a dental bridge
– Cover an implant
– Improve the looks of a chipped, discolored or misshaped tooth
– Seal and shield a tooth after root canal remedy
Choose Grove Dental for Your Dental Crown Needs
Grove Dental has greater than 40 years of expertise in designing and inserting sturdy, customized crowns that appear and feel like your pure enamel. If you’re at present affected by a severely broken or decayed tooth, we urge you to be taught extra concerning the many advantages of dental crowns as we speak.